In The Mixx: DJs Doing Work

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Lil Wayne To Guest On The Katie Show (Video)




In The Mixx: DJs Doing Work





Lil Wayne To Guest On The Katie Show (Video)



Lil Wayne


Back in 2009, Lil Wayne sat down with Katie Couric for CBS’ “All Access Grammy Special.” That interview led to Wayne’s famous response, “I’m a rapper. That’s who I am Miss Katie, and I am a gangsta, and I do what I want.”


This round,  Weezy and Katie will be meeting up again on the season 2 premiere of Katie airing September 9th.


During the episode Wayne discusses dropping out of high school, his recent hospitalization, his time in prison, his mother’s request for him to stop drinking syrup, and more.


Check out a clip of Wayne’s first time interviewing with Katie


 










No comments:

Post a Comment